You can contact HARUZAME by post at the above address, via the contact page, by telephone or by fax.
Protection of privacy
The personal information which you supply via our website is stored in the files of HARUZAME sprl..
Only the information from the fields of the contact form will be saved in our database.
This data may be processed by HARUZAME as part of its customer administration procedures, market studies, or personalized information and promotional campaigns relating to its products and services.
The information you provide may be passed on to companies linked to HARUZAME Sprl.
In accordance with the Privacy Protection Act of 08.12.1992, you have the right to view your personal data and, where applicable, have it corrected. You are also entitled to object, free of charge, to your data being used for direct marketing purposes. You can submit your viewing, correction or opposition requests to firstname.lastname@example.org or send them to us by post or by fax at the above address.
Services and information on this website
This website is the property of HARUZAME Sprl. It contains information on the company and its activities and is regularly updated as fully as possible. HARUZAME does not provide any guarantee or declaration, either explicit or implicit, as regards the accuracy, legitimacy, recent nature or exhaustiveness of the information published on the website. All information may be modified at any time without prior notice.
Despite the careful attention paid by HARUZAME to the development of this website and the information contained on it, HARUZAME cannot guarantee that it is at all times virus-free. We therefore recommend that each visitor re-scans the information collected on it in order to detect any viruses present, given the rapid evolution of viruses and the risks linked to the Internet’s use.
Intellectual property rights
The contents of this website and the information provided on it, together with all photos, brands and logos, are covered by the intellectual property rights of HARUZAME, its agents or its suppliers. All visitors to the website are obliged to comply with these intellectual property rights at all times and to refrain from committing any infringement.
In the absence of express advance written authorisation from HARUZAME, no link may be placed from any other website to any HARUZAME website and/or web page. Visitors are also prohibited from copying and distributing the website’s content or layout and from offering it to third parties in return for payment.
Except in the case of an intentional act or a serious failing, HARUZAME cannot be held liable for:
• direct or indirect damage caused by any information or data which might have been communicated to the visitor on or via this website;
• any technical difficulty which a visitor to this website may encounter, irrespective of the cause and, in particular, but not exclusively, viruses, bugs, insufficient capacity, the visitor’s own hardware, software, browser or computer systems of any nature, and software not originating from HARUZAME which has been installed and which gives access to the Internet and to this website;
• any damage caused by a case of force majeure or by occurrences or third parties over which HARUZAME has no direct control;
• any damage caused by the act of leaving this website or by an act occurring after having left this website;
• the illegal accessing or modification by a third party of the computer systems, the program or the program code, or of the GreenSun software or that of the visitor, or any damage arising from this.
Law and jurisdiction
The information provided on our services and products and its publication are governed by Belgian law (brussels). Only the courts and tribunals possess the authority to settle any dispute relating to this website, the information provided on it and its use by visitors.
This website uses Search Advertising & Remarketing. The remarketing is implemented via Google AdWords, which is also the system used for the online advertisements. Third parties, including Google, publish adverts for HARUZAME on various websites. HARUZAME and third parties, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as Google AdWords cookies), along with third-party cookies (such as Double Click cookies) for purposes of information and optimisation, and in order to offer advertisements based on previous visits to this site. Visitors are free to unsubscribe from Google AdWords, which is used for the Search Advertising. They can also modify their Google Search Network Advertising preferences using Ads Performance Manager.